The Strength Of In-house Infrastructure
Reliance on its own in-house infrastructure helps SVM in cutting down the production lead time and in maintaining quality of its products consistently.
It has the latest machines required for the production of various types of scarves and garments. Moreover, the management of SVM keeps upgrading the machines from time to time. The structure of its manufacturing facility and the working conditions are in full compliance with international humanitarian and environmental regulations. The facility is well lit, airy and has the requisite number of fire exit points. The management takes pains to provide hygienic working conditions to its employees.
SVM, with its top-of-the-line set up and meticulously organized production schedules is capable of producing quality scarves and garments consistently.
LIST OF MACHINES
- Description Qty.
- Signal Needle Lockstitch Machines 150
- Computer Aided Lockstitch Machines With Underbed Trimmers 15
- Five Thread Overlock Machines With Gathering Device 04
- Four Thread Overlock Machines 04
- Fusing Machines 01
- 12 *Cuffing Machines 04
- Kansal Special 12 Needle Elastic Smocking Machines 01
- Key Button Hole Machines 04
- Flat Lock Machines 04
- Vacuum Pressing Tables 10
- Portable Boilers 02
- Automatic Washing Ranges 01